- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature: To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their order or interests. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Personal Identification Info We may collect your information. We will always keep it safe. Proppr Products Pty Ltd ABN 20 625 965 906 (we, us, our, Proppr Products, Proppr) may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities. Proppr Products Pty Ltd may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes: