Personal Identification Info
We may collect your information. We will always keep it safe.
PROPPR Products Pty Ltd ABN 20 625 965 906 (we, us, our, PROPPR Products, PROPPR , PROPPR®) may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
PROPPR Products Pty Ltd may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature: To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their order or interests. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We only collect personal information for purposes which are directly related to our functions or activities under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) or the Australian Information Commissioner Act 2010 (AIC Act), and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade or rent users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed to be your acceptance of those changes.
Reach out at any time
This is an Australian website. PROPPR Products is based in NSW, Australia.
This web site is not designed to, and does not, provide medical advice. All content ("content"), including text, graphics, images and information available on or through this website are for general information purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
© PROPPR Products Pty Ltd | All Rights Reserved | PROPPR® is a registered trademark in Australia and the United States of America.