This is our premium and original PROPPR. Made in AUSTRALIA out of FSC* certified timber, you’ll celebrate the natural grain as the PROPPR Timber takes absolute pride of place in your bathroom. The Tasmanian Oak finish will offer a neutral and natural timber warmth to any bathroom.
– Premium FSC certified Australian timber
– Hoop Pine finished with natural Tasmanian Oak external veneer
– Non-slip rubber bump-ons on base
– 22cm-24cm (slanted) high
– 45.5cm long x 17cm wide
– Comes packaged with a PROPPR smart canvas tote bag
Please only use your PROPPR as a foot rest. Do not stand on it.
The PROPPR is designed to help you simulate the squatting position – because when you PROP (squat) the puborectalis muscle relaxes and your colon straightens, allowing for a quick, easy and complete release every time. Adding to function we also considered form – we wanted it to look beautiful too.
As timber is a natural resource, each PROPPR is slightly different in character and colour with cosmetic inconsistencies such as grain pattern, mineral oxidation streaks, scars and growth rings. The colour may also ‘mellow’, becoming deeper and richer, over time. These natural timber characteristics will not affect the functionality of your PROPPR and may even add to its character and uniqueness.
The craft of moulding or bending timber is a specialised skill with only two such manufacturers here in Australia that can make furniture in the style of the PROPPR. Each stool is pressed one at a time; akin to being handmade.
- $22 all areas for 1 PROPPR
- Add $4 for each additional PROPPR (why not team up with friends??)
- Australia-wide, usually 3-15 business days delivery time for in-stock items depending on location.
Available for International Delivery – please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Read more about Shipping & Delivery
* The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit organisation which promotes responsible management of the world’s forests. Established in1993 the FSC does this by setting standards on forest products, along with certifying and labeling them as eco-friendly. FSC certification is your assurance that a product is made with, or contains, wood that comes from FSC certified forests.