- Premium FSC certified Australian timber
- Hoop Pine with Tasmanian Oak external veneer; finished with a blackwash allowing the beautiful timber grain to show through
- Non-slip rubber bump-ons on base
- 22cm-24cm (slanted) high
- 45.5cm long x 17cm wide
- BONUS Custom Made Bag – comes packaged in a PROPPR smart canvas tote bag
See more in ‘About Timber’ tab.About Timber
Technical Specifications – PROPPR Timber
- Crafted for the PROPPR in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Queensland Hoop Pine / Tasmanian Oak plywood.
- Locally grown and milled timbers from Queensland, Australia managed forests.
- Timbers are FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) & PEFC (Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) Certified*.
- Non-slip rubber feet on base.
DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Base Length: 45.5cm
- Width: 17cm
- Height: 22cm – 24cm slanted
- Thickness: 12mm
- Weight: 1.2kg approx
- Hand sanded and finished with water based paints and varnishes.
- Varnish is Low VOC (solvent content), non-flammable, low odour, and safe for the environment. It is also formaldehyde, isocyanate and phthalate free.
- The craft of moulding or bending timber is a specialised skill whereby multiple veneer layers are glued together through heat and pressure in a mould.
- Each PROPPR stool is pressed one at a time; akin to being handmade.
- As timber is a natural resource, each PROPPR is slightly different in character and colour with cosmetic inconsistencies such as grain pattern, knots, mineral oxidation streaks, scars and growth rings.
- The colour may also ‘mellow’, becoming deeper and richer, over time.
- These natural timber characteristics will not affect the functionality of your PROPPR and may even add to its character and uniqueness.
* The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit organisation which promotes responsible management of the world’s forests. Established in1993 the FSC does this by setting standards on forest products, along with certifying and labeling them as eco-friendly. FSC certification is your assurance that a product is made with, or contains, wood that comes from FSC certified forests.
* The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) is a leading global alliance of national forest certification systems. As an international non-profit, non-governmental organization, it is dedicated to promoting sustainable forest management through independent third-party certification.How to Use
Please only use your PROPPR as a foot rest. Do not stand on it.
The PROPPR toilet stool is designed to help you simulate the squatting position – because when you PROP (squat) the puborectalis muscle relaxes and your colon straightens, allowing for a quick, easy and complete release every time. See more on why squatting (PROPPING) is really good for you and why two thirds of the world’s population do it – Why Prop?
Adding to function we also considered form; we wanted it to look beautiful too.Shipping
We carefully pack your PROPPR to help ensure it doesn’t get damaged in transit. We use several delivery services, depending on the type of order and your location. Some deliveries may require a signature and cannot be left unattended, while in some cases we can include instructions for your parcel to be left in a safe location. We’ve included more details on our Shipping page.
- It takes between 3-15 business days for delivery of in-stock items, Australia wide. The time depends on your location.
- Shipping fee is $22 all areas for 1 PROPPR, and $4 for each additional PROPPR – why not team up with friends?!
- We also ship internationally – see our Shipping page for international times and fees.
If your PROPPR arrives significantly damaged or is deemed to be faulty, please call or email us within 48 hours (2 days) of receipt. Please also take a photograph of the PROPPR and identify the issue, making sure you also keep all original boxes and packaging. If we accept the fault or damage, we will provide you with details on how to return your PROPPR for replacement.
Unless you notify us within two (2) days of delivery of your PROPPR, and such notification is confirmed in writing or reply by us within seven (7) days of its receipt, the Product shall be deemed to have been accepted by you.
Please refer to our Returns and Exchanges page for more details on our guarantee and policies on exchanges and returns.NDIS National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Looking to have your Proppr toilet stool funded by the NDIS? We are not a Registered Supplier with the NDIS, however we can provide you with the required tax invoice to enable funding.
After you’ve placed your order, complete the information below so that we can provide a tax invoice that meets the requirements of the NDIS. Your purchase order number is included in the order confirmation email.