- Premium FSC certified Australian timber
- Australian grown wood; Tasmanian Oak Bathroom Foot Stool
- Non-slip rubber bump-ons on base
- 22cm-24cm (slanted) high
- 45.5cm long x 17cm wide
- BONUS Custom Made Bag – comes packaged in a PROPPR smart canvas tote bag
PROPPR Timber – Tasmanian Oak Bathroom Foot Stool
The ultimate bathroom stool – our premium and original Award Winning PROPPR.
Made in Australia from FSC* certified timber, you’ll celebrate the natural grain as the PROPPR Timber in Tasmanian Oak takes pride of place and provides a neutral and natural wood warmth to any bathroom.
Availability: In stock
We have the Oak Proppr...love love this! Our inspo was provided by our time spent in Asia and our beautiful friends recommend this Stool for our Aussie life. Best investment ever and a beautiful Christmas Gift 🎁 Thank you
The PROPPR looks great in my bathroom, but more importantly it does the job it's meant to do. The team at PROPPR are super helpful and passionate and I love the eco-friendly packaging. Combining good gut health and the PROPPR has helped get everything working PROPPerly. Thanks ladies!
Our family is very happy with our bathroom footrest having realised the health benefits of the squat position for toileting. The service we received was friendly and efficient. The product was delivered within two days of ordering and is very well-made. I highly recommend "The Proppr" product.
I was gifted a Proppr two years ago now and WOW I can see the difference. Everyone in my household uses it, even my seven year old and they all love it! (we have two now that have been gifted). For me it has helped medically in two ways; I have had no recurrence of bartholin cysts and I am no longer having trouble doing number two's. Could not recommend more!
- Crafted for the PROPPR in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Queensland Hoop Pine plywood.
- Locally grown and milled timbers from Queensland, Australia managed forests.
- Timbers are FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) & PEFC (Program for the
- Endorsement of Forest Certification) Certified*.
- Non-slip rubber feet on base.
DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Base Length: 45.5cm
- Width: 17cm
- Height: 22cm – 24cm slanted
- Thickness: 12mm
- Weight: 1.2kg approx
- Hand sanded and finished with water based paints and varnishes.
- Varnish is Low VOC (solvent content), non-flammable, low odour, and safe for the environment. It is also formaldehyde, isocyanate and phthalate free.
- The craft of moulding or bending timber is a specialised skill whereby multiple veneer layers are glued together through heat and pressure in a mould.
- Each PROPPR stool is pressed one at a time; akin to being handmade.
- As timber is a natural resource, each PROPPR is slightly different in character and colour with cosmetic inconsistencies such as grain pattern, knots, mineral oxidation streaks, scars and growth rings.
- The colour may also ‘mellow’, becoming deeper and richer, over time.
- These natural timber characteristics will not affect the functionality of your PROPPR and may even add to its character and uniqueness.
* The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit organisation which promotes responsible management of the world’s forests. Established in1993 the FSC does this by setting standards on forest products, along with certifying and labeling them as eco-friendly. FSC certification is your assurance that a product is made with, or contains, wood that comes from FSC certified forests.
* The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) is a leading global alliance of national forest certification systems. As an international non-profit, non-governmental organisation, it is dedicated to promoting sustainable forest management through independent third-party certification.
How To Use
Please only use your PROPPR as a foot rest. Do not stand on it.
The PROPPR toilet stool is designed to help you simulate the squatting position – because when you PROP (squat) the puborectalis muscle relaxes and your colon straightens, allowing for a quick, easy and complete release every time.
See more on why squatting (PROPPing) is really good for you and why two thirds of the world’s population do it – Why Prop?
Adding to function we also considered form; we wanted it to look beautiful too.
Some deliveries may require a signature and cannot be left unattended, while in some cases we can include instructions for your parcel to be left in a safe location.
We’ve included more details on our Shipping page.
- It takes between 3-15 business days for delivery of in-stock items, Australia wide. The time depends on your location.
- We also ship internationally – see our Shipping page for international times and fees.
If your PROPPR arrives significantly damaged or is deemed to be faulty, please call or email us within 48 hours (2 days) of receipt. Please also take a photograph of the PROPPR and identify the issue, making sure you also keep all original boxes and packaging.
If we accept the fault or damage, we will provide you with details on how to return your PROPPR for replacement. Unless you notify us within two (2) days of delivery of your PROPPR, and such notification is confirmed in writing or reply by us within seven (7) days of its receipt, the Product shall be deemed to have been accepted by you.
Please refer to our Returns and Exchanges page for more details on our guarantee and policies on exchanges and returns.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Looking to have your PROPPR toilet stool funded by the NDIS? We are not a Registered Supplier with the NDIS, however we can provide you with the required tax invoice to enable funding.
After you’ve placed your order, complete the information below so that we can provide a tax invoice that meets the requirements of the NDIS. Your purchase order number is included in the order confirmation email.
My life will never be the same again..
Don't even know where to begin.. besides being functional, sleek, and highly durable, this Proppr stool has changed my life... I ordered my stool based on other great reviews. At the time, things weren't going so well in my life. I had lost my job, my girlfriend was cheating on me, and my cat of 12 years ran away from home. To top it all off, my bowel movements were irregular and uncomfortable to say the least. Fast forward to the day my Proppr stool arrives. My local Amazon delivery driver hands it to me, and I couldn't help but notice a clear blue sky and birds chirping gleefully in the trees. But I thought nothing of it. I go inside and unbox my stool. Nature wasn't calling at the moment, so I place it by my toilet and wait for next time. The next day, I get a call from a prospective employer. They offer me a lucrative upper management position with a very generous salary. I couldn't believe it!! I immediately started feeling better about my life. But it doesn't end there. I find out my ex girlfriend, who left me, gets caught up in a criminal investigation with her new boyfriend. Apparently they were stealing Amazon packages from people's porches. Again, I'm feeling better about life. But the cherry on top? My cat Fluffy reappears on my doorstep!! I was over the moon.. What does all this have to do with the Proppr you ask. Well... Everything!! You see, the reason my girlfriend left me, I got fired from my job, and my cat ran away, was because of my irregular and untimely bowel movements. I was spending so much time on the toilet. I was neglecting my responsibilities and my loved ones. But I believe the universe has rewarded me now by taking the necessary steps to correct my gut health. My poops are quick and pleasant. I have more time to tend to my life. Thank you Proppr.. You have helped me in more ways than one!!
I love this product
Since I've started using this product, I evacuate better. This toilet step tool is so light and chic. I think it's a good investment for the health of your bowels.