- 100% Waterproof Anti-microbial acrylic
- High gloss black – an excellent finish for high traffic situations
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Non-slip silicone gel dots
- 21.5cm-23.5cm (slanted) high
- 38cm long x 16cm wide
- BONUS Custom Made Bag- comes packaged in a PROPPR canvas drawstring bag
How to Use
Please only use your PROPPR as a foot rest. Do not stand on it.
The PROPPR toilet stool is designed to help you simulate the squatting position – because when you PROP (squat) the puborectalis muscle relaxes and your colon straightens, allowing for a quick, easy and complete release every time. See more on why squatting (PROPPING) is really good for you and why two thirds of the world’s population do it – Why Prop?
Adding to function we also considered form – we wanted it to look beautiful too.Shipping
We carefully pack your PROPPR to help ensure it doesn’t get damaged in transit. We use several delivery services, depending on the type of order and your location. Some deliveries may require a signature and cannot be left unattended, while in some cases we can include instructions for your parcel to be left in a safe location. We’ve included more details on our Shipping page.
- It takes between 3-15 business days for delivery of in-stock items, Australia wide. The time depends on your location.
- Shipping fee is $22 all areas for 1 PROPPR, and $4 for each additional PROPPR – why not team up with friends?!
- We also ship internationally – see our Shipping page for international times and fees.
If your PROPPR arrives significantly damaged or is deemed to be faulty, please call or email us within 48 hours (2 days) of receipt. Please also take a photograph of the PROPPR and identify the issue, making sure you also keep all original boxes and packaging. If we accept the fault or damage, we will provide you with details on how to return your PROPPR for replacement.
Unless you notify us within two (2) days of delivery of your PROPPR, and such notification is confirmed in writing or reply by us within seven (7) days of its receipt, the Product shall be deemed to have been accepted by you.
Please refer to our Returns and Exchanges page for more details on our guarantee and policies on exchanges and returns.NDIS National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Looking to have your Proppr toilet stool funded by the NDIS? We are not a Registered Supplier with the NDIS, however we can provide you with the required tax invoice to enable funding.
After you’ve placed your order, complete the information below so that we can provide a tax invoice that meets the requirements of the NDIS. Your purchase order number is included in the order confirmation email.