Zhenya Gerson is an I-ACT Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, with Level 2 study and certification, a Holistic Nutritionist, Wellness Consultant and Yoga Instructor with 16 years in the wellness industry. She is driven to empower people to be aware of their own bodies, to live a healthy life and make conscious decisions about their own health for their personal wellbeing.
Did you know that Zhenya is also the co-owner of the PROPPR?
- Zhenya’s journey into colon hydrotherapy
- Colon hydrotherapy 101
- What ACTUALLY happens in a session
- Different types and what to look for
- Who should be getting colonics
- How often you should go
- Can you go too much?
- Tips on finding a good colon hydrotherapist
- Contraindications and cautions
- HOW we should be pooping
- The power of footstools
- The best footstool on the market and how you can access it